- Managing Partner
Adrienne M. Flannery was born and raised in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. Adrienne joined Zerbe Garner Miller Blondell in 2008 as a law clerk and began her legal practice in 2010 as an associate attorney. In 2016, Adrienne left to co-found Miller Flannery Law LLC, where she is managing partner.
Adrienne has represented individuals in planning their estates, long-term care and Social Security Disability. She has a comprehensive knowledge of Social Security law, Medicare and Medicaid law. She assists families with providing options to care for a loved one. She has spoken before organizations like LifeTime Resources, Inc. and the Greater Cincinnati Alzheimer’s Association, where she addresses issues relating to guardianships, advanced directives and circumstances impacting the lives of the elderly and disabled.
Adrienne worked as a court-appointed Guardian Ad Litem (“GAL”) in the Ohio Circuit Court for a number of years. As GAL, she would investigate custodial issues and relationships to inform the Court and make recommendations in custodial matters.
Adrienne graduated from Indiana University in 2007 and the University of Dayton School of Law in 2010. While at the University of Dayton, Adrienne interned for the Social Security Administration’s Office of Disability Adjudication and Review in Dayton, Ohio. At ODAR, Adrienne received training as a staff attorney, drafted decisions for Social Security claimants and reviewed cases remanded by the Appeals Council.
Adrienne is the current President of the Board of Directors for the Dearborn County Clearing House for Emergency Aid. She previously served on the Board for 5 years. She held a past Board of Directors position for the Hoosier Hills Literacy League. She also serves on the Downtown Partnership Committee for the City of Lawrenceburg. She has volunteered with the Greater Cincinnati Big Brothers Big Sisters since 2012 and was named Site-Based Big Sister of the Year in 2016.
Adrienne is also Co-Plan Administrator for Legal Volunteers of Southeastern Indiana, Inc. In this role, Adrienne facilitates assisting low-income individuals who financially qualify for the program get pro bono legal assistance from a volunteer attorney.
Adrienne is passionate about helping others navigate the legal system. She lives in Dover with her husband, Nick, and their children, Cormac and Jocelyn. She loves spending time with her family, including playing with her niece, Ryan.
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law and Probate 60%
- Social Security Disability 20%
- Family Law 20%
- Indiana, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2010
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- Juris Doctor
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- What Families Need to Know, Alzheimer's Association, 2015 to Present
- Medicaid and Estate Planning, LifeTime Resources, 2011 to Present
Honors and Awards
- Greater Cincinnati Big Brothers/Big Sisters of the Year - School Based Program
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
- Dearborn-Ohio County Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Zerbe Garner Blondell and Weldon LLP, Attorney, 2010 to 2016
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Attorney for Legal Volunteers of Southeastern Indiana, Inc., 2010 to Present