- Managing Partner
Adrienne M. Flannery was born and raised in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. Adrienne began her legal practice in 2010 as an associate attorney. She left her prior firm in 2016 to start Miller Flannery Law LLC where she is managing partner.
Adrienne represents individuals in planning their estates, long-term care and Social Security Disability. She has a comprehensive knowledge base of Social Security law, Medicare and Medicaid. She assists families with providing options to care for a loved one. She frequently has speaking engagements for organizations like LifeTime Resources, Inc. and the Greater Cincinnati Alzheimer’s Association.
Adrienne graduated from Indiana University in 2007 and the University of Dayton School of Law in 2010. While at the University of Dayton, Adrienne interned for the Social Security Administration’s Office of Disability Adjudication and Review in Dayton, Ohio. At ODAR, Adrienne received training as a staff attorney, drafted decisions for Social Security claimants and reviewed cases remanded by the Appeals Council.
Adrienne serves as a court-appointed GAL for children and adults in domestic relations matters and guardianships. Adrienne works with individuals experiencing divorce or custodial issues.
In 2019, Adrienne became legal counsel for the Dearborn Community Foundation, a charitable non-profit community foundation that advances charitable giving in Dearborn County, Indiana.
Adrienne is a member of the Board of Directors for Youth Encouragement Services, (YES) Home, Lawrenceburg Main Street and the North Dearborn Food Pantry. She is the President for the Dearborn/Ohio County Bar Association. She serves on the Southeast Indiana Chamber Foundation Board as Secretary/Treasurer. She is a past President of the Dearborn County Clearing House for Emergency Aid Board of Directors and she previously served on the Board of Directors for the Hoosier Hills Literacy League.
Adrienne is passionate about representing charitable entities, working with the disabled, as well as estate planning for minor children. She lives in Dover with her husband, Nick, and their children, Cormac and Jocelyn. She loves spending time with her family. She enjoys being an Aunt to her nieces, Ryan and Aubrey.
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law, Probate, Medicaid 40%
- Family Law 40%
- Charitable Organizations 10%
- Social Security Disability 10%
- Indiana, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2010
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- J.D. - 2010
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.A. - 2007
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Political Science
- Major: English
- What Families Need to Know, Alzheimer's Association, 2015 to Present
- Medicaid and Estate Planning, LifeTime Resources, 2011 to Present
Honors and Awards
- Greater Cincinnati Big Brothers Big Sisters Big Sister of the Year School Based Program, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
- Dearborn-Ohio County Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Zerbe Garner Blondell and Weldon LLP, Attorney, 2010 to 2016
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Attorney for Legal Volunteers of Southeastern Indiana, Inc., 2010 to Present