Helping You Plan For The Future
Understandably, estate planning doesn’t immediately appeal to most people. You may think of it as lots of tedious paperwork or the uncomfortable prospect of facing your own mortality.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. With the help of a good attorney, the estate planning process can be fast and efficient. And more importantly, it can ensure that your loved ones will be provided for in your eventual absence.
Full-Service Estate Planning Attorneys In Indiana
Your estate plan should be thorough, clearly worded and customized to your estate. The attorneys at Miller Flannery Law LLC are proud to offer in-depth legal knowledge and assistance with nearly all estate law matters, including:
- Wills and trusts
- Advance directives (powers of attorney and living wills)
- Special needs trusts and special needs planning
- Planning for disabled children
- Establishing powers of attorney for children
- Guardianship designations
- High-asset individual planning
- Business succession planning
- Small estate affidavits
- Funeral planning declarations
- Medicaid planning
- Credit shelters
- Charitable giving
- Gun trusts
- Protecting family farms through LLCs and other legal structures
- Probate and estate administration services
A well-written estate plan is about more than transferring assets or avoiding probate (although these are important). A thorough estate plan can also help you minimize, prevent or reduce potential disputes between family members and establish a legacy of charitable giving.
How Can We Help You? Contact Us To Find Out.
Miller Flannery Law LLC is happy to offer free initial consultations to prospective clients in southeast Indiana. To discuss your legal needs with one of our skilled lawyers, call us in Lawrenceburg at 812-496-3666. You can also fill out our online contact form.